Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Friends & Fun

Summer Fun, 2009. Here is a snapshot of what we've been up to this summer. Between weddings, concerts, class trips (Britton visited Colorado and the Apostle Islands in July), & other summer vacation fun.. we hardly had time to relax. And summer flew by, as usual! Enjoy the pictures. [Lacy]
College Roommate, Erin and I
Matt and Ange's Wedding. Erin, Ange and I lived together in Winona.


Meese, Jack's Mannequin, The Fray Concert
Target Center, July 21, 2009
*We drove to Minneapolis and back in one night.



Where's Waldo?





Britton and Drew, @ Nick and Vanessa's Wedding



Triton High School, Class of 2004
Group shot with the bride and groom.


I just loved them.



I desperately wanted to bring him home..
Britton's dog Abby had 4 puppies.


Taking a break from the dance floor :)
Brian and Angie's Wedding



Me, Megan and Becky
I will be attending these ladies' weddings next summer.


College Roomies :) Megan, Heidi, Me
Heidi and Dan's Wedding in Minocqua.


Nick, Britton and Vanessa, high school friends of Britton's



Sadie and I



Britton and Sadie, they survived many PE and Health classes together.



Me and my best friend, Katy





Britton and Katy.




Friends from High School :)
Me, Katie B, Katie K, Jess K, Jess S, Katy D

No comments:

Post a Comment