Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wolf Family Vacation 2009

Wolf Family Vacation, Alexandria, MN, 2009. Britton and I drove from La Crosse, WI to Alexandria, MN (5 hours) for a weekend of fishing, food, family, and fun. [Lacy]

Britton and Lisa fishin on the dock. (My favorite picture, the sunset in the background is beautiful.)



Gavin, Kyra and Carley. By the look on Gavin's face, I think it was chilly.




Gavin was a determined little fisherman.



The DeWitz girls aren't afraid of fish.



Nice one.




Kyra and I hanging out on the dock.





Britton and I. He was fishing, I was watching.

Catching bass off the dock.




We had a family of ducks visiting the dock.



Gavin and I, taking a break from fishing.




My two boyfriends. :)




Nice fish, Stacy!



Can you tell I don't really like to touch fish? Thank goodness for Britton who took all of my fish off the hook. :)




Gavin and Kyra with their fish.




The two newest additions to the Wolf and DeWitz families, Jason and Reagan.




Fishergirl Kyra. I think she caught the most fish.



Carley.



The dock wasn't big enough for all the fishermen & fisherwoman.




Here comes Gavin with his tacklebox full of plastic worms. He was determined to catch fish with them. I think he realized that real worms work best.



Nice fish, Britton. He was the first one fishing each morning and the last to come off the dock each night.



:)





View from the dock.. the beautiful cabin we stayed at.





Britton is fishing. Imagine that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment